At Sun Air Services, we are the business of choice for Tampa HVAC installations, AC repair solutions, and heating services. When you become our customer, your needs will always be our priority, and we will provide you with a responsive and custom service that will fit your unique requirements and budget.
Our certified team of Tampa technicians has extensive experience in all aspects of indoor heating and cooling care. When you contact us to set up an HVAC service, we will schedule a convenient time for you and your family or your business. After the inspection, you will also receive an upfront pricing schedule so that you won’t have to worry about any unpleasant surprises.
When it comes to heating and cooling issues, you may not know how to assess the issue and determine the best solution for the problem. Sometimes, it takes the expertise and knowledge of a professional.< As a reputable HVAC contractor serving Tampa, FL, our Sun Air Services team can provide customers with complete heating and cooling care, including a thorough assessment and a professional service recommendation. When determining the best solution for heating and cooling problems, our objectives include:
- Maximizing the lifespan of your HVAC system
- Enhancing the efficiency of your heating and cooling units
- Preventing future breakdowns, repairs, and the need for premature installations
- Improving your indoor air quality and comfort levels
We offer new AC system installations to businesses and residences in Tampa, FL.
The average life expectancy of an HVAC system is 15 years. Once your heating and cooling system reaches this age, it loses its efficiency and requires more energy to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. Your system will also increasingly need more maintenance and repairs, which will increase your running costs.
If your air conditioning, heating, or HVAC system is old and you start noticing issues such as hot spots in your home or an increase in your energy bill, contact us.
Our technicians will come to your home or business to:
- Assess your heating and cooling needs
- Determine if you need a new AC installation
- Recommend and install a new and efficient HVAC unit
Air Conditioning Repair
A new installation can be expensive, but it may not be necessary. A simple AC repair is often all customers need to enjoy efficient indoor cooling, especially if their systems are still relatively new.
Signs that you need an air conditioner repair service include:
- Warm air blowing from the AC vents
- Frequent on and off cycling
- High humidity levels inside your building
- Unpleasant odors or strange noises coming from your central system or vents
- Poor airflow, even at high settings
- Water or refrigerant pooling around your AC
If you notice any of the above warning signs, you need the repair service that Sun Air Services offers t residents of Tampa, FL. Depending on the issue, this service may include:
- An air handler replacement
- Condenser and evaporator coil cleaning
- Leak repair
- Thorough fin and filter cleaning
At Sun Air Services, we offer routine air conditioning and furnace maintenance throughout Tampa, FL. Regularly scheduling this service is critical to:
- Ensure that your system runs efficiently at all times
- Prevent unexpected breakdowns requiring emergency repair
- Prolong your system’s lifespan
- Prevent the need for a premature installation
- Ensure that your home’s air quality remains high
We recommend scheduling an AC maintenance service in Tampa, FL, in late winter before you start using it during the spring and summer months. After a new installation, we will recommend a maintenance schedule you can follow to care for your new system.
Ensuring Healthy Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Allergens and pollutants—such as pollen, mold, and dust mites—can accumulate in your HVAC’s duct work. When the system is running, these allergens blow into your building’s indoor air, triggering asthma, respiratory health conditions, and irritation of the eyes, skin, throat, and nose.
As part of the comprehensive cooling and heating services we offer to Tampa Bay residences and commercial property, we provide duct and filter cleaning to ensure that your indoor air remains at the highest quality. This solution involves using the latest cleaning technology to remove airborne pollutants. We can provide duct cleaning in conjunction with an AC maintenance service.
Do you need a professional AC repair or installation in Tampa, FL? Our certified technicians at Sun Air Services are standing by to provide you with a complete solution. Call us at 813-684-9919 to schedule your AC service.